Monday, March 5, 2012

Favorite Anime Songs #03 - Hayate no Gotoku!! - Zankoku na Tenshi no Thesis/Cruel Angel's Thesis (by Shizuka Itō)

Shizuka Itō is quite possibly my voice actor at the moment.  It's to the point that I'm looking at what future anime series she's in and watching them based on her alone.  In "Hayate no Gotoku!!," she does the voice of my favorite character in the series, Hinagiku Katsura.  In one particular part of the anime, she gets to sing "Zankoku na Tenshi no Thesis" which is most famously the theme song of "Neon Genesis Evangelion."  Surprisingly, she does a better version than the original and it is clearly my favorite version by far.  It's not like the original version is bad, it's just this version is SOOOOOOOOO much better.  I can't stop listening to this song enough and it is currently my most played songs on iTunes.  It's soooooo good!  So many things came together to make this song, my favorite voice actress and my favorite character from "Hayate no Gotoku!!," I can't praise this enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment